Equine Emergency & Safety First Aid and Advanced
ADVANCED Equine First Aid
PLAN PREPARE REACT to ANY emergency!
Join us for a one day highly advanced equine first aid course and learn what to do in the most extreme situations! Advanced Equine First Aid one day course covers everything from lacerations to poison, burns to bites, fractures to sucking chest wounds, this course prepares the student to handle the most serious injuries while waiting for the vet.
Can you answer the following;
- Do you know which plants are poisonous to your horse?
- Could you splint your horse's leg if necessary?
- Would you know how to sling a horse to pull him out of mud, water, sinkholes, or worse?
- Do you know what to do when poor weather or natural disasters occur?
- We can give direction with answering these questions and so much more!!
This is a one-day hands-on course for the equine adventurer who wants to take their riding and equine emergency first aid knowledge to the next level.
*Please Note: Basic first aid course is a prerequisite.
All participants will receive a certificate of completion and Advanced Equine First Aid manual.
We are looking for Barns interested in hosting the Basic and/or Advanced Equine First Aid courses, inquire as to how hosts earn their spot for free. Cost is only $169 per participant.